Errr, hacks?

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Sky

Errr, hacks?

Post by Sky »

Just curiosity,,, so I was just at Dunbarton... then I saw these people doing Elf v Giant pvp... And then I noticed that the Giant was receiving 1 damage to any types of attack from the elf (or well, I didn't really check much, maybe the elf was just meleeing?)... Anyways I tried to get my ego ready and Smash the giant but i only damaged 1 also! Just... ugh... :S Last I checked I'm hella sure even with a weak 2h my Smash ain't that weak with 100% rate (elf v giant pvp)...
Kenero

Re: Errr, hacks?

Post by Kenero »

Did you make sure he wasn't using wind guard?
Mycelium

Post by Mycelium »

I'm not quite sure of this forum's rules to discuss certain mods, but I know one was floating around that could buff you with 100% protection, but it's hard to say whether or not that was what happened in this particular case.
zcoinz

Post by zcoinz »

I know what the person did. Before the mabinogi server shut down people on GM Island were able to get to an altar allowing them to alter their stats however they want to.
Sky

Post by Sky »

@Kenero, yeah I'm sure he wasn't using wind guard. He was attacking people.
I guess the most logical ones are what Mycelium and zcoinz said...
He mentioned in one that he had 300 damage BARE-HANDED. Which I require a weapon to reach.
zcoinz

Post by zcoinz »

Like I said above they used a GM stat changer. Amorae of Mari used it and did 50k with a rF mag and 30k crits with bare-hands.
Kiex

Post by Kiex »

o.o theyr ... gonna.. fix... that... right?