G13 (test): No class skill restrictions

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

G13 (test): No class skill restrictions

Post by ferghus »

Google-translation:
Limitations such as skill training to use and disappears
Increased skills and stats bonuses suryeonchi to help the growth of such a character system
The future will look back.

When you reincarnate warriors, wizards, archers, pick one of the alchemists in the stats get bonuses
Skills training may also proceed more quickly than ever.

Depending on the future when you start the stats and age, when levels rise, the stats are a bonus.
(There is no stat penalty applies.)

I 4: at the beginning of strength and maximum health bonus.
When a rise in age and level of fitness gain bonus.

Do not Act 4: begins when the intellect and the maximum award amount of mana.
When a rise in the age and level of intelligence to gain bonus.

Wed Palace: start-up life skills and a maximum bonus of stamina.
Age and skill level, gain a bonus when you climb.

Alchemist: Mana at the beginning and up to the maximum bonus on stamina.
When you climb up to the age and level of stamina gain and the maximum bonus in the amount of mana.

Depending on the future of each of the specific skills training points will be filled more quickly than usual.
(And other skills and training they can be used without restriction.)
I 4: smash, defense and close combat skills
Do not Act 4: various magic skills
Wed Palace: Range Combat Mastery, Magnum Shot skill with the bow and
Alchemist: Alchemy Skill variety

* Select only the future can be a rebirth, and also does not apply any penalty.
* Training for the future by the skill training two times faster deuledo skill potions are normally applied in this case will progress faster training.

(This information has been applied to a test server to update information on the official servers are subject to change.)
http://www.mabinogi.com/C3/News/Update. ... 038&page=1

Looks like players complained too much and so they had to go back on parts of the idea. I think it's a shame, as it takes away a lot of interest from the class system. Hopefully the new clothes-sets will be class-specific and make up for it.

That said, it looks like there's more to this update notice.. faster skill training if you're a certain class? No stat penalties? I'm not sure if I'm interpreting it correctly; hopefully someone with more knowledge of the context can clarify things. :P

Thoughts?
Soluna

Re: G13 (test): No class skill restrictions

Post by Soluna »

Horrible translation... That's my thought...And Yes, the Protest went through, around 4000 people not including TW ,JP,NA servers.

I have the more refined version in the original thread.
Aegis

Post by Aegis »

>Do not Act 4

I laughed harder than i should have.
Achiel

Post by Achiel »

Aegis wrote:>Do not Act 4

I laughed harder than i should have.
Pretty fitting for mages.
Seotheria

Post by Seotheria »

Yoorah wrote:Google-translation:
Limitations such as skill training to use and disappears
Increased skills and stats bonuses suryeonchi to help the growth of such a character system
The future will look back.

When you reincarnate warriors, wizards, archers, pick one of the alchemists in the stats get bonuses
Skills training may also proceed more quickly than ever.

Depending on the future when you start the stats and age, when levels rise, the stats are a bonus.
(There is no stat penalty applies.)

I 4: at the beginning of strength and maximum health bonus.
When a rise in age and level of fitness gain bonus.

Do not Act 4: begins when the intellect and the maximum award amount of mana.
When a rise in the age and level of intelligence to gain bonus.

Wed Palace: start-up life skills and a maximum bonus of stamina.
Age and skill level, gain a bonus when you climb.

Alchemist: Mana at the beginning and up to the maximum bonus on stamina.
When you climb up to the age and level of stamina gain and the maximum bonus in the amount of mana.

Depending on the future of each of the specific skills training points will be filled more quickly than usual.
(And other skills and training they can be used without restriction.)
I 4: smash, defense and close combat skills
Do not Act 4: various magic skills
Wed Palace: Range Combat Mastery, Magnum Shot skill with the bow and
Alchemist: Alchemy Skill variety

* Select only the future can be a rebirth, and also does not apply any penalty.
* Training for the future by the skill training two times faster deuledo skill potions are normally applied in this case will progress faster training.

(This information has been applied to a test server to update information on the official servers are subject to change.)
http://www.mabinogi.com/C3/News/Update. ... 038&page=1

Looks like players complained too much and so they had to go back on parts of the idea. I think it's a shame, as it takes away a lot of interest from the class system. Hopefully the new clothes-sets will be class-specific and make up for it.

That said, it looks like there's more to this update notice.. faster skill training if you're a certain class? No stat penalties? I'm not sure if I'm interpreting it correctly; hopefully someone with more knowledge of the context can clarify things. :P

Thoughts?
That sounds almost Like Mabinogi heroes or a.k.a vindictus hmmm is it the future of mabinogi 2 is giong to end up as vindictus like and less of mabinogi like
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Seotheria wrote: That sounds almost Like Mabinogi heroes or a.k.a vindictus hmmm is it the future of mabinogi 2 is giong to end up as vindictus like and less of mabinogi like
the only info on mabinogi 2 is that its guna focus on "realism" graphicaly,personally,i would have just prefered some updated,less papermache models instead...
game style and atmosphere changes dont always end well
it probably wont feel like mabi at all unless they include the current combat system
other than that,its not guna have any other info for a while
its entirely possible it can be cancled,as well