The Mugwort Leaf Event and Double EXP this Weekend and More

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Soluna

The Mugwort Leaf Event and Double EXP this Weekend and More

Post by Soluna »

Okay... couple things about this event...

It requires 3000 Life Crystal before the alchemist will use Rain Cast (The count is server wide, it will have ticker at the top when the amount of crystal reach half and close to rain etc...)

After the rain starts you'll find the mugwort spawn around in the mentioned towns and you have to pull them. The patch is endless, because you need 50 herbs for 1 box, and then you can give the herbs to the magician to get a reward box for a stack of potion, I mean... a chance at the other prizes like battle mandolin.

The rain should last enough until you get about 5x (around 5min I think?). Gathering Potion will help, although I don't think anyone have that anymore ha...

This Weekend is also Double Exp, make sure to use it to you advantage.

Puzzle Master Challenge 2
Yea... another one of the puzzle game... but this time with more... twists... like Zombies...

But hey look at the prize list:
Battle Mandolin
Lion Claw Lance
Knight Lance
Dragon Fang Sword
Falcata
Highlander Long Bow
Arbalest
"Restoring" Enchant Scroll
"Theif" Enchant Scroll
Cheap-Finest Leather Straps
Cheap-Finest Leather

And also the Suggestion Event:
There will always be those special people, places, and things that we hold near and dear to our hearts, no matter how much time passes. This is especially true when it comes to Mabinogi. Ever wished that one pet was still available? Or that you could take part in your favorite event again? Maybe you’ve been looking for that coveted item yet to be seen in Mabinogi NA? Well, now’s your chance to bring back some fantastic events into Erinn!

Here’s how to participate:

• Pick three of your favorite pieces of content from these categories. Your choices can be in any of the of the following:
• Items not available in Mabinogi NA
• Past events
• Limited pets
• Post your choices onto the Nexon Forum thread between July 29 and August 5, 2011.
• Any inappropriate content submitted (in the opinions of the judges) will be grounds for disqualification.

The top ten suggestions will be made into a poll on the Mabinogi website. Voting will be open from August 5 to August 12, 2011. The three suggestions that receive the highest number of votes will be implemented into the game!

Looks like... someone wants to keep people busy...
Soluna

Re: The Mugwort Leaf Event and Double EXP this Weekend and M

Post by Soluna »

Puzzle Master event have real bad rates...

About 20 boxes:
Potion: 16, Cheap Leather Strap: 2, Cheap Leather: 1, Common Leather: 1 ="=

I think I will stick to the Zombie Cards for better reward boxes...