Mabinogi Hacked Again? Dumb Ruiari...

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Twinky

Mabinogi Hacked Again? Dumb Ruiari...

Post by Twinky »

Got on the other day to find out some dude figured out how to override Hack Shield. He did it and duped a bunch of stuff like Hebona's and gold. Then he had the nerve to give it all away for free to spread the virus. People are going to lose their stuff that they bought if its duped. Mabinogi took a HUGE hit for it. Its been down since today at 5PM Central Time. I knew who did it but didn't receive any proof to prove it. Anyways, earlier today for one of the first times that I have seen in 4 years of playing was that no mobs had spawned and you couldn't do Shadow Missions or Dungeons. Then yesterday Hack Shield went down all day for maintenance and it didn't save any progress. It angered me to see something like this happen. I do have some nice things that I can't exactly prove that weren't duped, but I hope they take away all the gold that was duped so some people could learn a thing or two about the market. Hebona's were up to 50M each. Its insane. A hebona on Mari is only 5M. Anyways, just like to let yah all know that I'm probably not gonna be able to go on Mabi for another day. game is down for now for "Maintenance". But its been like this for 6 hours and I'm starting to get worried whether or not Mabi will make it.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Re: Mabinogi Hacked Again? Dumb Ruiari...

Post by ferghus »

Old news. This issue has been ongoing for about a week already, if not more. Nexon has taken steps to address it and the game is already back up. Whether they reliably patched the dupe exploit remains to be seen...