GM Hot Time Event - Ruairi

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Soluna

GM Hot Time Event - Ruairi

Post by Soluna »

The answer to the riddle

ImageImage

Kinda funny how they gave Ruairi the hardest one...
Kapra

Re: GM Hot Time Event - Ruairi

Post by Kapra »

I know right? It was the only one I couldn't have any guess for and is also the only server I play on...

Riddles:

Alexina- "A busy man I'd be, for my hands are blistered, splintered by the wood I chop to a sunder."
Ch3.

Mari- “Skin so white and pearly it glitters before the sun, with a star shaped tattoo, can you guess where I'm from?”
Ch1.

Ruairi- “I felt like a star when I appeared at the ball, a plum-colored dress that I wore all night long, I dreamt of reality of things that I desire, to live within each moment is what I truly admire.”
Ch6.

Tarlach- “I am the best in what I do, extremely hardworking and never hated upon too, mistakes come natural when I'm at the job, 'It's only 2 dura... there's no need to sob.'”
Ch5.

What I think:

Alexina= Tracy
Mari= Pierrick
Tarlach= Ferghus
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

9-16-2011 Hot Time event's Answer:
Ruwai

O... And Kazo spawned alot monsters in Courcle, Including a Event Red Dragon...
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

I was way~ off. I thought it was Shenon and the Note in a Bottle in Port Ceann... Then I got to thinking "isn't the Lost and the Suspicious monster titles?"
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Oh tsk, tsk...

GM abusing their power, and not patrolling the game like they're supposed to.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:Oh tsk, tsk...

GM abusing their power, and not patrolling the game like they're supposed to.
It's just mini event for the Hot-Time, GM asked the players gathered what they wanted and people shouted dragon so he summoned one. There was Ifrit and Yeti and all. Last time it was hide and seek, and the prize is a Battle Mandolin.

As for patrolling, Ruairi's has been rather peaceful... not as much server issues or people using meteor storms unlike some of the other servers, a lot lower population too though. Or it could be just I am used to it.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

I suppose they messed up something earlier,both times i logged in today to test out my new monitor (can finally play goddamn fullscreen without stretching..) my hotkeys were gone,and my UI postion were all reset to default
its probably just me but is it like that constantly,or did they just go out for the weekend and accidentally part of the character server
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:I suppose they messed up something earlier,both times i logged in today to test out my new monitor (can finally play goddamn fullscreen without stretching..) my hotkeys were gone,and my UI postion were all reset to default
its probably just me but is it like that constantly,or did they just go out for the weekend and accidentally part of the character server
It was after one of the recent maintenance there was a resetting of hot keys and pet orders and window positions. It should save after you change it and log off etc...